All 12 art Reviews

prem-blem prem-blem

She looks so natural, the colors are amazing, and the overall design is just fantastic.
Awesome work. ^ ^

mogy64 responds:

Thanks!!

I really love Metallia I really love Metallia

This is pretty good!
You're style is nice, the colors are awesome, and the lineart is well-made.
Nice job. ^ ^

FahBraccini responds:

Thanks!!! ;v;

Faye Valentine Faye Valentine

Not bad. THe colors and shading are really nice, but I think you should work on anatomy a little.
The breasts look a bit off and her face shape doesn't look natural.
Overall, a good painting, just wanted to mention some things you might want to work on. c:

Mew & 2 - Pokemon Redesign Mew & 2 - Pokemon Redesign

Terrifying, but awesome. ^ ^

Breaktroll responds:

Thanks for the kind words. ^^ I was going for a fairly creepy vibe for most of them.

Egoraptor Egoraptor

lawl

Art Nouveau Vash the Stampede Art Nouveau Vash the Stampede

Man, I loved Trigun. Thanks for making such a cool art piece, brings back memories. ^ ^
Also, i really like the textures you placed in it. They're subtle, but they add a lot of impact to the piece.

Grim-gate responds:

yeah I've been a big fan of adding watercolor texture or at minimum a gradient to my vector art, really adds a nice dimension to otherwise relatively flat art.

Free Sketch 48 Free Sketch 48

Interesting. I think the anatomy could use some work (looks off), but I really like the colors you used for it, and the hair looks awesome. ^ ^

MeMyselfAndEyes responds:

Many thanks. The anatomy is off but most of it is on purpose but the hips and especially the waist I think are the main problems. And unfortunately for me those weren't on purpose, just need more practice there (it also doesn't help that I fell out of the style on the stomach xD).

Miss Monday Miss Monday

I really like the colors you chose for it, especially the shadows. Awesome job, good luck on your next project. :D

Wander over Yonder Wander over Yonder

I like how zooming in close you can see little fur textures on the guy to the left. Cool drawing, good luck on your next project. c:

ToqaReign responds:

Thanks man ^ ^

A Dark Age Dump A Dark Age Dump

I love it! Considering your hands were tied, I think it turned out really well. ^ ^

ShadyDingo responds:

Thank you! If I had maybe another texture atlas or even played around a bit more to make the one I had a bit more efficient, I could have done a bit more. Shame I only had a week to work on it, but that doesn't mean I can't continue making it better ;)